Hi Andy,

Thanks very much for the information. SSH was successfully configured and
listening . The SSHD file had the listen address and AllowUsers directive.
even though I wasn't able to login, the code while checking in for user
connection returned true and moved the system to inuse state.I could login
to the machine on the private interface and netstat -an showed the ssh
connection on the public interface but login was failing . Sounds Weird!!!
But anyway I did the SSH changes from scratch again and have got the system
working.

Thanks and Regards
Vinay Venkatesh.