There was some work done a couple of years ago by either Xianqing or
Milan (or both) not sure.

I believe it was under IBM control just as a proof of concept and
wasn't contributed. We should be able to easily re-create it.  If
there is strong interest in VCL requesting resources from EC2, sounds
like there is -:) , I can help kickstart it.

Aaron

--
Aaron Peeler
Program Manager