Sunil,

I can respond to #1.

I think you just have a permissions or mapping problem, but it may be
something deeper.  Please double check the following things through the web
interface:

-make sure the image is in an image group
-make sure the image group is mapped to a computer group containing computers
that are in the available state, have platformid set to the same thing it is
set to for the image, and have RAM, procnumber, procspeed, and network greater
than or equal to those settings for the image
-make sure your user account has imageCheckOut at a node where the image group
and computer group are available
-make sure the computer group is mapped to a management node group that
contains a management node that is actively checking in
-make sure the computers in the computer group have a schedule assigned that
is available during the time you have selected

If all of that is correct, you'll need to look at isAvailable in utils.php to
see where it is returning something < 1.

Josh

--
Josh Thompson

josh_thomp...@ncsu.edu