Hi Amit,

There will definitely be delays in screen refresh rates as a result of the
RDP connection, so if, for example, you're dragging a map or other objects
you may notice some lag.  You might try adjusting Windows visual settings
for "best performance" from the System control panel.

There are also "performance" settings on the RDP client itself.  Try
opening Remote Desktop Connection and manually entering the connection
information -- depending upon your platform, the RDP client settings for
performance will be in a different tab.

GIS software can also be doing a lot of number crunching.  (Confirm the
specs in Windows System control panel on the client VM if you haven't
already to make sure the proper resources are assigned by VCL.)  Have you
run any other applications in the VM/VCL environment that experience
similar issues?

Regards,
Mike

--