Since we are going to delay these two contributions until a later
release, we have some time to accomplish the IP clearance related to
the contribution or future contribution(since I feel we'll re-design
to handle public clouds).

The contributors on these two jira issues do have their iCLA's on
file, but from the provided link there also needs to be a Corp CLA or
Software grant from IBM as it relates to the Apache VCL codebase.

So, Xianqing, Milen, Young, you'll need to check with your IBM
managers to help make this happen.

Kevan,
Am I correct in my understanding?

Also on http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/index.html do we go