Hi Andy,

Thanks for the head's up. I'll check on the 'currentimage.txt' lines.

Currently, I've found that there are at least 3 additional subroutines
required for 2.3. I'm in the process of writing the following
subroutines.

'check_connection_on_port'
'get_cpu_core_count'
'enable_firewall_port'

Josh already made a change to the 'requests.php' that I needed.

I'll grap a copy of OSX.pm from the repository, and make sure
to include the indentation/space changes. (I'll also remove
the comments I left to myself.. sry)

__Jim

- --
Jim O'Dell