Hi community,

I have a VCL2.2 setup within a blade center, one blade (with more storage)
is dedicated as NFS server and the rest 13 will be ESXi hosts. The blades
are connected by BC's internal 1 Gbps ethernet.

I already start to feel the performance pinch when only about five/six VM
running. I think the NFS server is the bottleneck.

Here is my question: Is there a way to make the VM save the swap and delta
(.REDO) file on the ESXi's local datastore, so that the NFS server is only
accessed for reading the captured image?
Thanks,
John Ma
Sys Admin
Marist College