Many Thanks James,

I have been able to change the state machines to available. After change the machine state if I try to make a reservation I continue receiving bellow error message:

"You don't have access to any environments and, therefore, cannot make any reservations."

I am trying to create a image, many thanks

Juanjo.

James O'Dell wrote:

It's not necessary to create an image from a physical machine
(probably won't work for a vmguest anyway).

But, the vcl manager must think the vcl computer is 'available'

Here's how to change a computer's state to 'available'

Manage Computers =>
    [X] Computer Utilities
    Submit =>
        [X] vmhostname1
        Change state of or delete selected computers[available]
        Confirm Change =>

__Jim