James

Yes, I have changed the setting for pagefile. But it resets to default after I
capture image and make reservation.

I've also commented disable_pagefile() in Windows.pm (and restarted vcld), but
it doesn't help. New image still has default pagefile setting.

Is there another place in the code where I could stop VCL from changing
pagefile settings?

Thanks.

--
Dmitri Chebotarov
Virtual Computing Lab Systems Engineer, TSD - Ent Servers & Messaging