Hi

I've upgraded from 2.2.1 to 2.3.
Web and management node seems to be working OK - vcld communicated with the
database and front-end displays right information.

For some reason after the upgrade I cannot communicate with any of vmhosts. It
seems like VCL ignoring vcl.key and  try to login with username/password:

|14100|427:419|reload| 2012-05-01
16:22:04|14100|427:419|reload|OS.pm:(eval)(1974)|unable to connect to VMHOST-1,
SSH is requesting a password but password authentication is not implemented,
password is not configured, output:
|14100|427:419|reload| Password:

…

Is it normal and I need to configure username/password, or am I missing
something in VCL 2.3?

Thank you.

--
Dmitri Chebotarov
Virtual Computing Lab Systems Engineer, TSD - Ent Servers & Messaging