Arbin,
I am using SL 6.2. I've uploaded scripts to automate the installation to
_https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/VCL/Automated+Installation+of+VCL_
Larry

Dr. Larry Burton
Associate Professor
Electronics, Computers and Information Technology
North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University
lwbur...@ncat.edu
+1.336.334.7718 ext 2233

Sanders, Arbin D wrote:

All,

I am wondering what versions of Linux are you all running for your production management node and your development management node.

*Arbin Darren Sanders*

IT Manager – Academic Computing

North Carolina Central University

712 Cecil Street

Suite 3014

Durham, NC 27707

919.530.6307

919.530.5097 (Fax)

*/For the Latest ITS Updates and Tips Join Us Online/**/ /**/ /**/Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:image003.png@01CB6AD0.97665900/* <http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=66100342#%21/pages/Durham-NC/NCCU-Eagle-Technical-Assistance-Center-ETAC/249508718552?v=info>*/ /*Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:image004.png@01CB6AD0.97665900 <http://twitter.com/NCCUETAC>

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.

NOTICE: This e-mail correspondence is subject to Public Records Law and may be
disclosed to third parties.