I have created a Confluence page which we can use to work out the
board resolution:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/VCL/Graduation+Board+Resolution

Once we are comfortable with the resolution, one of the PPMC members
will propose it on the general incubator list.  The areas we need to
work on are in bold.  We need to define the project description and
scope.  I wrote this as "dynamically provisioning and brokering remote
access to compute resources".  Thoughts?

Please check the list of initial members to make sure I didn't leave
anyone out.  This list includes both PPMC members and committers,
correct?  If we are in agreement that the list will be the committers
after graduation, should the status file be changed now?

The PPMC members also need to appoint a chair for the project.  I
would be willing to do this.  Anyone else interested?

Also, 2 more issues regarding the status file:
The stock bullets under "Project info" should be removed.

The description is currently "VCL is a management framework for
building, dispensing and managing virtual machine images across a set
of bare metal machines or systems with an installed virtual machine
hypervisor."  I don't think this is quite accurate.  How about "VCL is
a modular cloud computing platform which dynamically provisions and
brokers remote access to compute resources."?

Thanks,
Andy