I think I'm missing something here. I fail to understand how KVM-based image is
linked to libvirt.pm/KVM.pm modules in this case (and if it should).
Once I set image.osid to 36, (36 is os.id for vmwarelinux, module 5 -
VCL::Module::OS::Linux), vcld is trying to load KVM-based image to a computer
with Provisioning Engine set to VMware and using a VMware host. It fails.

In this case (image.OSid = 36) there is no link between KVM image and libvirt
computers/KVM hosts.

Thanks.

---

Dmitri Chebotarov
Virtual Computing Lab Systems Engineer, TSD - Ent Servers & Messaging
223 Aquia Building, Ffx, MSN: 1B5
Phone: (703) 993-6175
Fax: (703) 993-3404