the image is loaded on a vm (though it is not currently powered on) and it is associated with a virtual host. i have checked the specs of the computers and of the images. i did notice, however, that the advanced options of the image seem to revert back to default after pressing "confirm changes". this is what led me to think that it may be a problem with the image.

will