On Sat, May 25, 2013 at 12:49 PM, Marcin Mirosław <mar...@mejor.pl> wrote:
> W dniu 2013-05-25 10:16, Zdenek Styblik pisze:
>> --- SIGSEGV (Segmentation fault) @ 0 (0) --- +++ killed by SIGSEGV
>> +++ ~~~ strace
>>
>> Any ideas what might be wrong?
>
> Hi!
> Can you try compile vde with debug symbols, catch core and do
> backtrace? I don't have skills to analyse trace but devs has such skills:)
> Regards

Hello,

I could, would and wanted to in the meantime. However, I'll rather put
time into openvswitch than into yet-another-dead-project(sad to say).
I might come back to this later, but right now, I have to get
something done and VDE doesn't seem it will cut it(I've actually found
another problem regarding VLANs).

Thanks,
Z.