devzero schrieb:

Udo Richter schrieb:

Herbert Poetzl wrote:

for some reason channel A fails because of a thunderstorm
or a covered lnc (think bird) or one of several DVB cards have a problem with the reception (cable unplugged, wrong diseqc commands issued or whatever), which leads to a vdr
which is restarting every 10-15 seconds, and all other
receptions will be affected ...

Could u maybe rls a beta driver named vdr-serial ? Same instructionset but without reinit and it would be nice, if there would be a full refresh of the display. I need some to experiment.

oh sorry - i've clicked the wrong button... I would reply to another post on another ML - sorry