Hi,

with the launch of Freeview Playback in the UK, I was wondering if
anyone here knew how the series links were sent to the dvb box.

Freeview Playback is a system by which series link information is sent
to the dvb box, allowing someone to select to record a whole series.
Some sort of link information is sent, I guess in the epg, about each
episode so that the dvb box can be sure it's always recording unique
episodes of a series.

I thought that support for Freeview Playback would be an excellent
addition to plugins like epgsearch.

If anyone knows any more about how the system works or has the DTG
specification (can't see it on their website) please let me know.

Cheers,

Alex