Rolf Ahrenberg wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Jun 2007, Luca Olivetti wrote:
>

>> I just commented out these lines and it seems to work (though lately I'm
>> not using it very much).

Thank you Luca it works if i comment out four lines in ttxtsubsdisplay.c.

> Well, I guess it only works if your VDR is using the same charset as
> the teletext subtitling stream.

How do I see if the charset is the same? I am not able see any Swedish
characters (åäöÅÄÖ) in subtitles but it works in VDR. Any clue?
> I don't have any channels with teletext subtitles and haven't used the
> plugin for years. However, if someone is keen enough to make a real fix
> and send it to me, I can update my patches...
>
> BR,
> --
> rofa

I appreciate your work with the patches, here in Sweden both DVB-S and
DVB-T uses teletext subtitles and it's very important to have it
working.  Thank you for  making the patches even if you don't use them.

/Svankan