On Sun, Jul 01, 2007 at 11:34:14AM +0200, Steffen Barszus wrote:

> Another thing: Will it have a proper framebuffer ? I mean the main
> problem of the current FF cards is that you can't do a lot of things
> because of the very limited OSD. ScumVM etc pp would be a really nice
> thing.

The OSD framebuffer (RGBA) is accessible over PCI, but I don't know if
acceleration functions will work outside the embedded system. We are planing
to write a small fb-driver (shouldn't be that hard, as a direct mmap()
already works).

--
         Georg Acher, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
         http://www.lrr.in.tum.de/~acher