En/na lukkinosat ha escrit:
> --- Luca Olivetti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ha scritto:
>> I made a crude hack: I assume that the epg is in
>> ISO-8859-15, so if
>> SystemCharacterTable is different than iso-8859-15,
>> I call iconv to
>> convert the file in cLoadepgOsd::SaveEpg, just
>> before the LoadFile label:
> [CUT]
>
> Hi
>
> The epg is ISO-8859-15. I must still try with vdr
> version 1.5.x.

Well, with the previous patch, the iconv hack and using
cDevice::PrimaryDevice() to tune to the epg channel, everything is
working fine here.
For a more general solution I suppose I'll have to do the same I did in
my actuator plugin (use cDevice::PrimaryDevice() only if the selected
device is ActualDevice and provides the needed channel).
I'll look into it and post a revised patch.

> As soon as I can I make you to know :-)
>
> Do you speak italian?

Yes, I do

Bye