VDR developer version 1.5.12 is now available at

    ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/vdr-1.5.12.tar.bz2

A 'diff' against the previous developer version is available at

    ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/vdr-1.5.11-1.5.12.diff

WARNING:
========

This is a *developer* version. Even though *I* use it in my productive
environment, I strongly recommend that you only use it under controlled
conditions and for testing and debugging.

The changes since version 1.5.11:

- Fixed assembling PS1 packets in cTS2PES::instant_repack() (thanks to Reinhard
  Nissl).
- Updated the Russian OSD texts (thanks to Oleg Roitburd).
- Fixed handling small PES packets that caused subtitles to be displayed late
  in live mode (based on a patch from Reinhard Nissl).
- Fixed stopping live subtitles when a player is attached to the device.
- Fixed suddenly stopping subtitles in live mode.

*When reporting problems, please don't reply to this message!*
Create a new thread instead, using a descriptive subject!

Have fun!

Klaus