Lauri Tischler wrote:
> Alasdair Campbell wrote:
>> Lauri Tischler wrote:
>>> Not really, FullHD also means large, minimum 42", it is quite senseless
>>> to to watch good picture on a postcard,  so you start at €1500
>> You forgot to add the €20,000 building an extension to your house, if
>> you don't want your living room to be dominated by a 42" diagonal piece
>> of plastic.
>
> Thats peanuts, considering you spend the same amount for cables alone
> http://www.pearcable.com/sub_products_anjou_sc.htm

'Made in the U.S.A. for superior quality' - Don't matter where you make
it, it better be good quality at $500 a foot.

"Highly recommended" - Dave Clark

"In extended listening sessions, I found the cables' greatest strength
to be its PRAT. Simply put these are very danceable cables. Music
playing through them results in the proverbial foot-tapping scene with
the need or desire to get up and move." - Dave Clark

What the fudd is he talking about? PRAT? Danceable? Ain't that the
musician's responsibility?

I wonder what sort of cable the engineer was using when he mixed the
album. Someone explain to me how these cables are more 'honest' than the
rest.

"Okay so the Anjous are rather pricey at $2750 for a meter pair, but
they are impeccably built, sound quite nice, and should keep you happy
for a quite a while."

Sound quite nice AND well built? Where's my credit card..? Will I ever
be happy with my speaker cables? Do I want to be happy?!?