Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> So, here's the straw poll:
>
>    Should there be a stable version 1.6.0 now, based on what's in
>    version 1.5.14, but without DVB-S2 or even H.264 support?

I would vote for a stable release now, cause some time has passed since
the latest stable was released. Some ppl might get the impression that
VDR is dead, cause they don't dare to use the dev-version. The latest
stable (1.4.7) was released in may 2007..

I think that the current version could be good to freeze now, and then
continue with new stuff.

René

-=-=-
... Having a smoking section in a restaurant is like having a peeing
section in a swimming pool.