En/na Klaus Schmidinger ha escrit:
> On 03/06/08 20:37, Ville Skyttä wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> The attached patch makes VDR's Makefile use pkgconfig for finding libs and
>> include dirs of freetype and fontconfig instead of making assumptions.
>
> How about putting that stuff at the same place everywhere?
> Why must it have to be somewhere else on every system?

If you use packages provided by your linux distribution, usually include
files are in /usr/include and libraries are in /usr/lib, while if you
compile the source tarball yourself they go in /usr/local/include and
/usr/local/lib or wherever you decide to put them (if, e.g., you're
trying another version while you're keeping the old one, though I don't
know if pkg-config will handle this case)

Bye
--
Luca