En/na Rolf Ahrenberg ha escrit:
> On Sun, 9 Mar 2008, Ville Aakko wrote:
>
>> What skin are you using? I've noticed that the only skins that are
>> usable (i.e. stable enough to use them) are those of text2skin plugin
>> - more specifically, I use enElchi. Some other were stable, too.
>> Anything else (including skinsoppalusikka, which is identical in
>> appearance to enElchi but standalone) and I just can't use my VDR
>> without losing my nerves.
>
> You could try the latest soppalusikka as there were some osd update
> tweaks. At least with xineliboutput the cpu load was reduced ~20% on a
> core2duo+nvidia setup, so the skin is nowadays less demanding for the
> hardware...

I'm still using 1.0.4 (and, yes, from time to time I have osd problems
with the dxr3), but a performance improvement could be actually a bad
thing for the dxr3 (if it translates to more osd updates).
In fact I think that text2skin works well enough for Ville because it is
slow (at least it was last time I used it).

Bye
--
Luca