Thanks a lot, Dieter, for your solution. It seems very useful. Especially
when VDR installed from the package and not from the sources. But I don't
understand clearly how to run your script? What parameters should be passed
there? Just keyword plugins? And where in should be run? From the building
pluguns directory?

On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 1:57 PM, Dieter Hametner
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:

> Hello
>
> I started my contribution to the development of the LIVE plugin without
> installed vdr sources.
>
> I installed the "vdr-dev" package from e-tobi debian repository and used
> the following script to build the binary of the plugin.
>
> 'libvdr-live.so.1.6.0' is created in the .libs subdirectory then. Of course
> the binary had to be copied into the right installation path afterwards.
> ----------------------------
> #!/bin/sh
>
> # check if this are live sources
> # (there is an extra live subdir in the sources)
> [ -d live ] || exit 0
>
> mkdir -p .libs
> VDRDIR=/usr/include/vdr LIBDIR=.libs make $*
>
> Kind regards
> Dieter Hametner
>
> --
> Dieter Hametner                    dh (plus) vdr (at) gekrumbel (dot) de
> live plugin developer              http://live.vdr-developer.org

Cheers,
Michael