Hello

Am Donnerstag, 20. November 2008 schrieb [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
> Goga777 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > Hi
> >
> > I couldn't run properly vdr 171 + s2api + extension patch + s2api patch +
> > h.264patch that's why I keep vdr 170 + s2api patch + h.264patch
>
> There's a git repository for vdr at http://git.gekrumbel.de/?p=vdr.git
> Wouldn't it be appropriate to use it to maintain a working
> vdr+s2+h264 source tree ?

I'm maintaining that aforementioned git repository. I didn't want to host
different versions of VDR in this git repository (except the 'original
sources' git).

This repository is intended to be used as a source for cloning own git
repositories and pulling upcoming development changes provided by Klaus
Schmidinger. If you clone it to a public git hoster (or publish it on some
own server) and add the various patches (s2api, h.264 etc.), it will be easy
for others to retrieve already patched versions of VDR to their local
computers.

If I get informed of such a repository I will be happy to add a link on my VDR
git hosting site, to inform others about the patched VDR git existence.

Look at git homepage http://git.or.cz/ for a list of public git hosting
providers.

Kind regards
Dieter

--
Dieter Hametner                    dh (plus) vdr (at) gekrumbel (dot) de
live plugin developer              http://live.vdr-developer.org