On Wed, 13 May 2009, Theunis Potgieter wrote:

> My country is South Africa,  (soccer host for world cup 2010) so it
> would be nice, if there was any kinda information on dvb-h + vdr.

As I said before: DVB-H and VDR I think it will be hard to do and the
outcome would be minimal, as VDR is a software for full-screen huge
display sets and DVB-H service is meant for handheld (very small screens).

> So would you advise me to move to vdr-1.7.7 to see if I can get H.264?

Yes, and you may try the old-fashion scan to generate vdr channels.conf .
It will only give a useful channels.conf when it's not H264 services.

Patrick.

--
   Mail: patrick.boettc...@desy.de