Am Wed, 27 May 2009 21:40:58 +0200
schrieb Nicolas Huillard <nico...@huillard.net>:

> Alex Betis a écrit :
> > Is there a way to configure VDR show the epgsearch plugin as
> > default guide? Currently I can access the plugin by pressing green
> > button or from the menu.
> >
> > I'd like it to replace the default EPG browser when pressing guide
> > button and another place (less
> > important for me) when pressing info button and than back button.
>
> I recently read about a "menu" plugin, which handles all the menu
> system, right from the main menu. The menu tree appears to be
> configured with an XML file, which calls standard submenus, plugin
> menus, or even launches commands.
>
> Unfortunately, I can't remember where, and I have no browsing history
> at the moment.

Two plugins come to my mind, the submenu and the menuorg plugin.
It seems that in this list the vdr-wiki is generally ignored, but why?
The plugin list http://vdr-wiki.de/wiki/index.php/Plugins is very
informative. Okay, not all entries exist in the english version, but
it doesn't hurt to learn a little bit german ;)

Gerald