2009/8/20 Magnus Hörlin <mag...@alefors.se>:
> Yes, it has limitations but given the low power consumption it's still
> impressive. The ION runs fine with advanced deinterlacer for 576i and
> temporal for 1080i. A 9500GT can do advanced on 1080i but for me it's not
> worth the extra heat and space. I have the computer on the back of my TV.
> http://www.minhembio.com/magho

You have the setup I'm looking to get soon.  I want to be able to
transmit video + 7.1 sound over HDMI, do you know if your ION can do
this?  From the screenshots I've seen, the difference between temporal
and spatial-temporal deinterlacing isn't enough to warrant using a
regular size pc (which I have now sitting behind my tv) over the much
much smaller & power not-hungry ION.  Temporal should suit my wants
just fine.

-Derek