Rolf Ahrenberg wrote:
On Fri, 18 Sep 2009, Rob Davis wrote:

Does it automatically use other devices as it sees fit, or do I need to code that into channels.conf?

As you have different frequencies for IPTV channels, VDR should always pick up automatically a free IPTV device if available.

Hi Rofa, thanks for all the help.

It doesn't seem too. I now have the script killing ffmpeg when it closes, but if I try two channels at the same time of different frequencies they come with the same port.

I have also applied the pvrinput patch as well as the iptv patch. I don't know if this will mess things up.