Hi,

I have now replaced my primary video with a nice Atom board and inserted there a Tevii S470 card.
Output is via HDMI and the xineliboutput plugin.

It is working really great, thanks a lot for the really fantastic software!

But I have now a big problem.
I upgraded now from vdr 1.7.2 to 1.7.10.
If I record now a normal PAL movie I cannot replay it with my FF card on my old TV. Sound is stuck and picture as well. I had a similar problem with vdr 1.7.9 and went then back to 1.7.2 which solved the problem. But now I cannot switch back to an older version because xine will not work then without patching a ot of stuff.

Is there a know issue with vdr newer 1.7.2 and replay on a FF (TechnoTrend Rev 1.3) card?

Bye,
Matthias

--
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and
better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots.