I have two problems with playback:
First main problem is audio sync, which while playing a recording the audio
slips further and further out of sync after 5 or more minutes.  Then the video
skips to catch up and I get a gap in the program (very disconcerting when
you're trying to follow the programme!!).  These skips seem to occur
coincidentally when console messages say "buffered 6.3 frames (v:10.9, a:6.3)"

Second problem is more similar to several other people, and possibly yours,
where if I FF/REW a playback, when I hit play again it jumps "minutes" making
FF/REW very inaccurant.

  I experience the audio sync problems when I fast forward or rewind
recordings, or when I press green/yellow (jump 1 minute back/forward) or press
7 or 9 between markings, this is however the problem with xineliboutput. Only
way to fix playback audiosync is by pressing the red button (jump to a specific
time). All the xineliboutput versions seems to do this and, xine-lib-1.2 also
does this. problem must be with the plug-in it self and similar to yours?