The problem does not occur if storage is on local disk or if vdr is verion 1.6.0. So this is seemingly .ts files on an NFS server.

I tried NFS v2,v3 and noac mount option (no client attribute cache), the error still occurs. I will continue debugging...

/Johan

Johan Andersson skrev:

Not a problem for me. I was just interested to hear if this was a known issue with a simple fix. I'll do some debugging on my own.

The most likely suspect is the client side NFS. I'll post my findings.

/Johan