hello guys

lars that looks like a nice setup that real media has didnt even know
that was around...

rolf yes that i think maybe is the best idea but as like i said i dont
even know where to start as i have never made a plugin before... i can
write very simple scripts but this is going to need someone better to
help...

rob yes they do have there own channel scanner built into there
software and it produces a simple layout of info... i will attach a
txt file of that output... so you can have a look at it...

thanks guys for all the input think this will work and be smooth
working with all your help and input...

abbe

On 1/22/10, Lars Bläser <lblae...@mainz-online.de> wrote:
> abbe normal wrote:
>> hello klaus
>>
>> there is open-source software for a tuner called hdhomerun if you had
>> this info could native support be added to vdr... this is a network
>> device and it has support in other pvr dvr setups..
>> just asking as i know there is a europe model of this device... or
>> going to be if not already there... plus there ive read theres
>> interest in it from your side as well as my side here in the us....
>>
>> here is the site if you would like to look at it and the link to there
>> software info... i do have it and it does work in command line now...
>>
>> http://www.silicondust.com/products/hdhomerun_home_atsc
>>
>> http://www.silicondust.com/downloads/linux
>>
>> let us know what you think.... i do know your time is short as you
>> have other things on your desk...
>>
>> abbe
>
> sound like a light version of this
> http://www.reel-multimedia.com/en/shop_netceiver.php
>
> it could be useful to have a look how they have done the vdr integration
> http://svn.baycom.de/repos/vdr-mcli-plugin

hdhomerun_config (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) scan /tuner0 | grep -B 2 PROGRAM > scanoutput

cat scanoutput

SCANNING: 695000000 (us-bcast:51)

LOCK: 8vsb (ss=60 snq=85 seq=100)

PROGRAM 3: 53.1 WLAJ-HD