En/na Lucian Muresan ha escrit:

is required to provide (I'm struggling with LG to get the sources
corresponding to what's actually running on my TV, so if that's an
important decision factor I'd avoid LG).

Any reaction at all, from LG?

At first they were quick to answer and to provide the sources, but when I found out that I couldn't regenerate the same kernel that's running on the tv, that they didn't provide any "official" means to upload the hacked firmware (unofficially I know how to to it, but that's not the point) and that they don't provide the binary object of the main program (it's statically linked to uClibc, so to be compliant with the LGPL they have to provide that object) they stopped replying to my messages (that were also CCed to the gpl violations mailing list). I've been waiting for more than a month for the reply that still hasn't come.

Bye
--
Luca