Al 12/10/10 18:13, En/na Hannu Tirkkonen ha escrit:
On 11.10.2010 22.22, Vesa wrote:
eHD card has now days working plugin for vdr, more info about that here:

http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=98019

eHD is stable with latest card firmwares, also for ts playback. Only
issue
is still that somehow VDR is not compatible with eHD on replay mode. With
live tv DVB subtile timing is correct. During replay subtitles still
comes
6-7s too early here in Finland.

Last real discussion about this bug is from Sat Sep 5 15:09:30 CEST 2009.
And still no any real solutions.

Hi!

This is really annoying problem and basically all of the recordings
containing dvb subtitles are pretty much useless. The problem exists
also on recordings having teletext subtitling, but the teletext plugin
have an option for delaying the subtitling.

I don't know if it's related, but I have the same problem with a dxr3. I modified pts management in the dxr3 plugin so that it correctly fast forwards (without the modification it would appear to fast forward but, once the ff mode stops, replay would continue from where the ff began), but then dvb subtitles in recordings appear too early.

Bye
--
Luca