On Sat, 22 Jan 2011, Timothy D. Lenz wrote:

Has anyone here every used or seen an STB's rotor support? The one I have is a first gen Neusat SP-6000. Maybe those of you with the interest in doing it and programing skill to tackle it have a sat store near by where you can see one and get a look at the setup functions. OR find a cheap one on ebay. Ask in the forum at http://www.satelliteguys.us/ for which units are good examples or for recomendations of options/functions that are useful. Might even be able to get some screen shots for ref design. Combine the best of has been done. A lot of those guys have several STB's and have seen/tried many more.

Well, this looks like hijacking a thread, but I'll give my 2 cents anyway. Howabout just polising the current GotoX patch and convince Klaus to merge it into upcoming developer versions. IMO, it should be simple enough for a core feature in both feature and setup wise.

BR,
--
rofa