On 05/21/11 16:01, Gerald Raaf wrote:
hi Klaus

i have the following problem, i've updated my vdr server from 1.7.16 to
the new version 1.7.18. If i record "Sky Cinema" or any other Sky HD
channel the information for frames per second in info file is different
to 1.7.16 (ok you changed this behavior in 1.7.17)

Sky HD recording (1080i)
- original index and info with "F 50" line. Cutting marks can be moved,
but output isn't refreshed. Fast forward/backward works without
artifacts.

- recreate index (1.7.18) with "F 25"/"F 50" in info and without info,
works same index file as with 1.7.16. cutting marks can be moved. Fast
forward/backward works without artifacts. Generated index has half of
size then orginal one.

HD with 720p like "Das Erste HD" or "ZDF HD" is ok. With old recordings
from 1.7.16 i have to regenerate index file as you described in HISTORY
file.

Hello Gerald,

I'm afraid I don't see where exactly your problem is...
Can you be more specific?

Klaus