Hi
Am Freitag, 3. Juni 2011 schrieb Henning Pingel:
>  Am Freitag, den 03.06.2011, 15:01 +0200 schrieb Carsten Koch
>
>  <carstenkochelsd...@web.de>:
> > On Fri, 2011-06-03 at 08:28 -0400, John Klimek wrote:
> >
> >> For example, I don't want to record every single episode of a
> >> certain
> >> show, but instead I just want the new episodes.
> >
> > That's one of the things VDRAdmin-AM can do for you.
> > Where "new" is defined as one that you have not recorded yet.
>
>  Aren't VDRadmin-AM and vdr-plugin-live both just using a feature that
>  epgsearch provides for avoiding the recording of repeated shows?

Yes, it is a basic feature of epgsearch and timers created from it. It is no
'special' feature of vdr-plugin-live. And AFAIK also no special feature of
VDRAdmin-AM. Both web-frontends can be used to configure epgsearch
accordingly.

But it should also work from within the VDR menu, when epgsearch is installed.

Regards
Tadi

--
Dieter Hametner                    dh (plus) vdr (at) gekrumbel (dot) de
live plugin developer              http://live.vdr-developer.org