I have just managed to get an S2-6400 based vdr sytem up and running and am trying to work out how I can use the second tuner.

Currently I have a diseqc switch with two dishes connected to tuner 1, which works now I use the "-D 0" vdr option.

I did think that adding "0:" to the top of diseqc.conf file would force it to use the first tuner, but this does not work.

In any case, if I add another dish to tuner 2, how do I inform vdr what sources are available on it?

I get the impression that a plugin may be required, but I can't see anything suitable on the Wiki plugin page.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Richard