2012/3/17 Matti Lehtimäki <matti.lehtim...@gmail.com>:
> Hi
>
> I made a new plugin to remove parental rating from the end of title in EPG
> when separated by parentheses, for example "Program title (12)". The
> obtained parental rating is then placed into correct EPG field. The feature
> can be activated/disabled from plugin setup.
>
> Requirements:
> VDR-1.7.26 or later
>
> If there are other features related to handling of EPG data you would like
> to add please let me know. I'll be happy to integrate them to this plugin.
>
> --
> Matti

Nice idea for a plugin.

How about adding the capability to define regular expressions to alter
the epg data? I think it would allow a great deal of flexibility as
practically anything can be done with regexes :)

You'd need to work hard on the UI to make it user friendly though.

Best regards,

--
Antti