My card is old mystique model satix dvb-s2 ( KNC1 DVB-S2 Plus , Satelco
Easywatch DVB-S2 , TT S2 3200, Technisat DVB-S2 all i think has same
problem ).
Card is working fine, but i cannot see signal level on femon, and can not
use any channel scan program like wirbelsacn ( no signal il locked ).
I hoped the problem would be resolved in the latest kernel drivers, but not, at
least in yaVDR64 0.4.0 (based on Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal), with
linux-media-dkms.