On Miércoles, 11 de julio de 2012 22:43:04 Karim Afifi escribió:
> @Zaverel,
> What do you mean by "It's not perfect but that work" ?
>
> @Jose Alberto,
> What's the problem with the channel "TVE-HD Pruebas".
> Could you please tell us about your hardware ? Are you using spdif output ?
>
> Thanks for your support which help us to understand the subject.
> Karim

The patch is because ffmpeg eac3 takes whole eac3 frames,  and the remaining
part of the frames are lost without the patch. It is noticed by bad audio and
lost audio parts.

I have only one channel with eac3, and it only has two channels.

I connect the computer with a hdmi cable to a tv. I am not using spdif.

Jose Alberto