Hello,

Is it possible today with vdr, to send one audio channel to the
headphones and the other audio channel to the speakers (or another
headphones)?    (it wasn't possible about 4 years ago)

Example: we watch a film recorded from Arte, and my wife wants to listen to
the French, and I want to listen to the German audio channel.

If it's possible, what version do I need at least and what must be
configured?

If not, what would be the effort for a VDR developer to implement such a
feature (in hours, $, € or whatever)?

Or do you know other free software for watching and recording TV, with
such a feature?

TIA for any hints!
--
           Peter