On 19.11.2012 09:17, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
On 19.11.2012 08:51, Marx wrote:
Sorry for small off-topic but can you recommend editor which can edit
TS stream, mainly by cutting off adverts? Besides VDR I have Enigma
based tuner and it saves TS stream, but differently from VDR so I
can't use VDR to edit.

Maybe this is the same problem as somebody else already reported,
with the PAT containing several PMT PIDs? I'm going to take care
of this in the next developer version of VDR.
Can you provide a short sample of such a recording (like a minute or so)?

It isn't problem with stream but how file is stored on disc. VDR saves 0001.ts alltogether with some nfo files in named directory, while Enigma uses flat structure naming all files with date/time+film name.

Personally I prefer to cut video files on PC because UI is usually faster. I used to use VirtualDub and while it can work ok for mpeg2, it's rather useless for H.264 because can't work without recompression.
Marx