Hello,

perhaps I have forgotten to point out, that I'm talking about a setup without
FF-Card but with xine-plugin or softhddevice. So I can't point the
primaryDevice (the one that displays the menu) to a dvb-device, can't I?

Regarding MAX- and LIVEPRIORITY: as far as I understand the code (and thats not
too far...), these constants are taken in account when actually claiming
devices for recording or showing live-TV. So this would not solve my problem,
according searchtimers and the resulting recording schedule.

Regards, Ingo

Gesendet von meinem ASUS Pad