2013.11.29. 15:19 keltezéssel, Frank Schmirler írta:
Hi István,

On Fri, 29 Nov 2013 12:17:58 +0200, Füley István wrote

The "channel not available" message is the expected behaviour when a negative
priority is configured on the client. With a priority of 0 or higher on the
client, the client should get CH4. The server would then switch to CH1 on
adapter0 if adapter0 isn't in use with priority >= 0, otherwise switch to CH4
with a "streaming active" message.

Can you confirm with the current 0.6.1 releases on client and server that the
problem still exists if you configure a negative priority on the clients? If
yes, I'll try to reproduce your setup at home.

Regards,
Frank

I made further tests in the weekend, and configuring negative priorities on clients works now: the server's output stays untouched, and the "Channel not available" appears on client side.

Thanks, and keep up the good work,

István