Testing on a range of recordings of DVB-T in Australia;

root@htpc:~# cat /tmp/size.txt | grep "Maximum TS" | sort -n | uniq -c

      1 Maximum TS package frame size needed for this video recording: 32

    122 Maximum TS package frame size needed for this video recording: 5

     42 Maximum TS package frame size needed for this video recording: 6

      1 Maximum TS package frame size needed for this video recording: 7