There maybe a handful people still using the Hauppauge PVR350 card as output device. Although I have stopped active development, I will adapt the plugin as long as possible for newer vdr versions. I believe that the PVR350 is still a good choice in case you have a SD Tube TV and don't need digital audio output.

Version 1.7.5 is online:
http://projects.vdr-developer.org/attachments/download/1657/vdr-pvr350-1.7.5.tgz

- remove support for vdr < version 2.0
- adapt to changes in vdr-2.1.3
- remove support for ancient ivtv driver versions
- adapt Makefile to vdr's new Makefile system
- fix segfaults on exit when framebuffer device is missing

The plugin is still only for PAL ouput. If there are any users who want to use it for NTSC output, I may consider adding it. Please send me a mail.

Greets,
Martin